The Power of Research
We Fund the Best and Brightest Researchers in the World.
Funding for research into cures for brain disease is becoming scarce. Yet tremendous treatments are on the horizon. This perfect storm presents a perfect opportunity: your passion and generosity are what will make finding a cure possible.
There is a 1 in 6 Chance You or Someone You Know Has a Brain Disease.
Consider the facts:
- Every 11 minutes a child is born who will be diagnosed with autism
- 1 in 26 people will be diagnosed with epilepsy at some point in their lives
- The number of people with Parkinson’s disease is expected to double to 8.7 million by 2030
- 7 million Americans are currently affected by stroke
- 5.4 million Americans currently suffer from Alzheimer's disease
New Treatments. New cures.
The American Brain Foundation funds only the most promising research by the best and brightest neurology researchers in the world. Founded in 1993, the Foundation is now one of the largest providers of neurology research grants in the United States.
With your help, researchers are finding new treatments and cures for brain diseases every day.